2.8
Ease of Use

Bought a new danby refrigerator after delivery and installation it immediately began to freeze all are food and beverages.Had a Danby tec.

arrive two weeks later to do a repair. Within the next week it began to freeze all the food and beverages in the fridge section and frost everything in the freezer. After another to weeks t a second tec. was sent to us.

He change an other part. After another week the Fridge. was back to ruining all our food agin. Today instead of just replacing this non functioning fridge they are sending a third etc.

I thing I've lost more money on food being destroyed food then the fridge is worth.Getting tired of this Danby.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Danby?

Comments

Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me! Your Dollar Store With More "4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding:..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more